IFG's Asset Management business is focused on private investment opportunities in the broad Real Assets sector, and includes specialized direct Private Equity Funds, Co-Investments with leading managers, direct investments via Merchant Banking on a deal-by-deal basis, and Specialized multi-manager programs.
IFG's Investment Banking Advisory capabilities include private equity and debt capital raising services and strategic advisory services. The Firm has a nationwide reach with a focus on advising and arranging private investments in growth-based companies with a focus on lower- to middle-market businesses.
IFG's Merchant Banking business has the Firm serving both as trusted advisor to its Investment Banking clients and as a direct investor providing alignment of interests and long-term value-add.
The Firm’s seasoned team of Managing Partners and Senior Advisors brings a diverse set of skills and over 150 years of collective experience with successful track records
- Committing early- to later-stage equity capital
- Originating senior debt, sub-debt, and mezzanine financing
- Originating and managing to completion project finance investments
- Leading and turning around operating companies
- Advising growing businesses through operational and capital formation milestones
- Structuring private placements and tax-exempt securities
- Public capital markets execution
- Managing sell-side mergers & acquisitions